birthday & happy mother's day

March 15, 2015

A very special day.
 
 
 
Hi everyone!
Today is my birthday. I turned the glorious 16.
 
I just wanted to put this post up to share a few photos from the day and also for me to look back on in years to come.
 
I have had an amazing day so far. It has been filled with wonderful moments and wonderful people. I have been very lucky to have received some lovely, special gifts: some of which are featured in today's post, whilst others will be featured in a future post.
 
I am so thankful to have such special people in my life who have gone out of their way to make my day extra lovely.
 
 
I'd love to wish my Mam a very, very happy mother's day. Thanks for everything you do. Happy Mother's day to all those wonderful mums.
 
 
I hope you enjoy today's post and hope that you have a wonderful week.


my new workout leggings - ready for a morning exercise!


Lots of love,
Eve xx
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments