Review - 'the righteous butter'

March 08, 2015

'butter yourself up' - S&G have done it again.
 


So, I don't really like body lotions. I think they are so annoying. They take that little bit extra amount of time to apply, they leave you with sticky and slippery skin and you have to wait extra long to put clothes on over the 'lotioned' area.

I have felt this way for a looooong time, until I tried 'The Righteous Butter'.

I am a mahoooosive fan of Soap & Glory and this product is a prime example to why it is such a trusty and good quality brand.

Why do I love this body butter?

1. The consistency is so much thicker and creamier than any body lotion I have ever tried - Is that why it's called a 'butter'? Think of it this way: The average body lotion is your 0 calorie greek yoghurt, this body butter is full fat. It's so thick and there is something so satisfying about applying it to your skin.

2. It does the job. It really leaves your skin feeling clean and so soft. I feel so relaxed afterwards.

3. It isn't too slimy or sticky. If you apply the correct amount, you don't have to wait ages for it to be absorbed to your skin, it's fairly quick.

4. IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY DEVINE. I can't describe how good it smells - it's incredible!
 


 
Available at Boots for £2.50 (50ml)
 


Thanks for reading!
 
Have a fabulous week!
 
Love, Eve xx
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments