F4F#30 - WHY EATING BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT

March 06, 2015

A very happy Friday everyone!
 
 
 
Hello people,
 
I am writing this post very last minute as I have been asleep/in bed for most of the evening!
 
Today I thought I'd do a more food based Fit4Friday on why eating brekkie in the morning is so important. I don't want this post to be a drag, so I'm just going to get straight to the point with everything.
 
If you want more food posts in the future, let me know! :)
 
Anyway, here's 5 reasons why eating a healthy breakfast is very important for your health.
 
1. 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day' - this quote is true. Breakfast starts your day off right!
 
2. Energy - If you were a car, breakfast would be your fuel. If you want to be able to function at your best potential you need fuel in the tank.
 
3. Weight loss - You may think that skipping breakfast will help you to lose weight, you are incorrect. Studies show breakfast is very important in maintaining a healthy body weight.
 
4. Brain - Breakfast is really important to make sure you are able to concentrate - it gives you the fuel you need to work at your best and concentrate in what you are doing.
 
5. It's tasty - I look forward to a good breakfast, whether it be a bowl of Fruit and Fibre or a cinnamon and raisin bagel with a cup of coffee, breakfast gives me that feel good feeling in the morning!
 
http://www.burleighbedandbreakfast.com/resources/food3.jpg
 
I do hope that at least one of those reasons is enough to make you want to eat a good breakfast every morning!
 
Have an amazing weekend!
Love, Eve
xx
 
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments