Burberry Kisses {unboxing}

April 12, 2015

Thanks Jessie.
 

Today I'm doing my very first 'unboxing' post. I really wanted to do this because this previous week I received my Burberry Kisses sample in the post. I'm sooo excited to start wearing it!
I must say a massive thank you to Jessie from All Things Beautiful for nominating me to receive one of these - I am of course very grateful!

After being nominated you are given the opportunity to pick between 4 colours and I went for No.05, Nude Pink. I wanted to play it safe going for a pretty girly, natural colour that I can wear whenever.

The lipstick took less than a fortnight to arrive, which is pretty reasonable delivery time in my opinion!
It came in a white cardboard box which may I say looked very pretty on the inside with the photo of all the lipsticks. The actual lipstick was placed in a lipstick box - when you receive lipstick in it's own little box it does feel posh! hehe!
The actual lipstick packaging is very pretty {scroll down for photo}, a silver metallic material with the signature Burberry plaid engraved.
The lipstick itself also has the signature Burberry plaid design embossed onto it. I am more than impressed with the colour I've chosen when looking at first glance, but I am yet to try it on yet (I will review it in the future!) - {scroll down for lipstick swatch}





 
The Burberry kisses line includes 28 shades to choose from (£25 each).
Have a look at the colour I chose - burberry.com (nude pink) or have a look at the full range - burberry.com
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a nice natural shade!

    www.evies365.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same shade. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I know - can't wait to start wearing it! x

      Delete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous shade! I want a burberry lippy, jealous!
    x

    ReplyDelete