F4F#32 - Tesco / F&F Active

April 03, 2015

Check this range out.
 
 
 
If you haven't heard about Tesco's Active range then where the heck have you been? It's an affordable, good quality and attractive line of fitness wear. The line has a mixture of unique designs and basics. I'm not lying when I say that I have at least 6 pieces from the range.
 
In today's post I thought I'd share with you an outfit I put together using two pieces from the collection - sadly, the bottoms are no longer available on the website even though I got them less than a month ago, but there are plenty of other selections of patterned and basic leggings online or in store. P.s Tesco / F&F if you're reading this - I'd definitely recommend you bring these leggings back!
 
All pieces I've tried from the collection have supported my body during a workout and have been incredibly comfortable.
 
Links will be at the end of the post!
 


 
LINKS:
 
The vest - CLICK HERE
VEST IN THE SAME PRINT AS MY LEGGINGS - CLICK HERE
 
The whole range - CLICK HERE
 
~
 
I do hope you enjoyed today's post- I've had a lot of fun taking the photos and writing it! Look out for another F&F active post on F4F very soon! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love, Eve
xx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fab pics Eve! :) you look great! Can't beat Tesco sportswear for comfy, affordable and quirky gym clothes :) Happy Easter! xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jess! :) I 100% agree with you there - it is definitely one of my go-to fitness ranges now! Happy Easter xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great pics! Too bad the bottoms are no longer available. Love them!
    Followed you on Bloglovin. Love your blog!
    Check mine out?
    Paint It Rogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I know I was really disappointed that they don't sell them anymore as they're so funky! Aw thank you - will have a look at yours now! xx

      Delete