F4F#35 - My food diary (19.04.15)

April 24, 2015

Happy Friday everyone!

I am finding keeping up with my blogging schedule incredibly difficult lately as I have so much going on in my life. I am sorry if my content has been a bit rubbish, but I am trying my best :)

Today I'm doing a food diary post. Basically, sharing with you the foods I eat on a certain day.

Sunday, 19th of April 2015.

I tried incredibly hard to have a healthy eating day...

Breakfast:
 
 A bowl of fruit & fibre with semi skimmed milk.

Lunch:

 A 'left overs' salad - roasted peppers, onion, pesto, mozzarella, couscous, tomatos, salad leaves, olives & avocado.

Supper:

Salad (leaves, feta, olives, tomato), couscous, veggie bean burger, hummus/humous, pitta bread and part of a wholemeal wrap.  
 
SNACKS -
  •  
  • Pink lady apple
  • Almonds
 
Let me know if you'd like more posts like this!
 
Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely weekend!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It all looks so healthy but so delicious too! Yum! x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes more posts like this please!! I really struggle with eating healthily and normally end up having jam on toast for lunch :/ this has lots of good ideas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm glad you like it - will definitely do more then! Eating healthily can be a real struggle sometimes. Don't worry, I do that sometimes - Jam on toast is just delicious haha! Thank you Hannah xx

      Delete