my pet peeves

April 22, 2015

google images

Everyone has that one (or few things) that just get them down, right? I thought it would be funny to share some of mine today and see if any of you can relate.

1. "no offence" - a) when someone says something offensive and they think that by saying "no offence" they can get away with it e.g "No offence, but your hair looks really messy today"
b) when people say it before something that isn't remotely offensive to you. e.g "no offence I I don't like Katy Perry" 

2. People who don't understand that Wales is a country. UCCCCH. I hate it when people assume that the UK is England, so if I'm from Wales I'm English...no,no,no I'm Welsh. (I have nothing against England)

3. When every teacher thinks the exam in their subject is the only one you have to worry about. No, I HAVE 21 EXAMS. 

4. When people ask me "so, what do you eat?" because I'm a vegetarian. EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR MEAT.

5. When people post 2 updates a day of the revision they are doing...okay we get it, you're working while I'm watching Kardashians.

I hope you had a little chuckle while reading this post or perhaps you nodded at least once? It's all a bit of fun - no offence intended or rant! 

Thanks for reading! 

Love, Eve 
xx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow Eve, 21 exams!! I feel for you! But you will soon be there at the end of the exam period and will be SO HAPPY that they're all over, and I know you'll smash them all and get amazing grades! :) My pet peeve is when someone says "casually" or starts a status off with "casually" OMG!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely dreading them, but at the same time just want them to start. SO NERVOUS! I know, I can't wait for the Summer - will be spent relaxing! Aw thanks Jess:) Oooh...really? It's odd how things can be soooo irritating! xxx

      Delete