F4F#33 - Look after your feet.

April 10, 2015

TREAT YOUR FEET.


After a few weeks of browsing, I finally purchased some new kicks for myself and I am in love!! :D
 
 My new trainers are the Karrimor Duma 2 running shoes . I purchased them from Sports Direct at 50% off (thank goodness, as paying around £80 would have been a little (huge) stretch in my budget!).
 
 The write up (description):
 
The Karrimor Duma 2 Ladies Running Shoes are designed with deep cut flex grooves promoting a more natural stride through a smoother toe off and heel strike, complete with synthetic overlays to the upper to lock the foot down.

Having suitable, supportive and comfy footwear is essential when exercising to reduce risks of injury in the future. Having a good trainer will reduce the impact of your step and cushions it from 'heavy' landings.
Having a good trainer can make your workout experience more pleasurable and can aid you at performing from a higher level.
These trainers are great for gym based workout or for your average run - I wouldn't advise trainers like this for classes such as Zumba because they have too much grip so turning/twisting your leg with a shoe like this could put great pressure on your knee. I find these work brilliantly for walking, in the gym and in fitness classes.


I went for a bright colour as I do love to add a bit of 'bam' to my outfits - It makes working out even more fun! hehe! This trainer is available in different colours too - bright and basic.
 




With trainers you must also wear appropriate socks that will keep your feet comfy and secure during exercise. Mine are the Karrimor Running Socks

Description -


The Karrimor 2 pack Running Socks provide soft, underfoot comfort that is perfect for running with benefits from a padded toe and heel and an ergonomic fit. These ladies socks are also designed with a moisture wicking fabric for added comfort complete with a Fresh Guard odour neutraliser so your feet stay fresher for longer.

I have really felt a difference in the overall feel of my foot since wearing these! (+ I love the purple colour!)



Thanks for reading!
 
Happy Friday - have a fab weekend!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments