QUOTE OF THE WEEK: 01

April 07, 2015

 
Treasure the people who actually care & don't worry about those who don't.
 
 
This is a new little series I'm going to do weekly to hopefully add a little positivity into your lives. I will post a new post every week (hopefully) on any day of the week I feel like.
 
This week's quote:
 
'Genuine people don't come around too often. If you find somebody real enough to stay true, keep them close.'
 
 
At the moment this quote is especially important to me, as recently I've had to really separate those who pretend to care from those who actually do care.
It has been a hard, hard process because people who I've given so much of time to in the past have turned out to not actually really care for me. It has been very difficult to understand that some people who you've once loved have actually just been using you for their own benefit and that isn't right, so I've had to say 'goodbye' to them and start focusing on the ones who actually love and care for me.
It is very important that we value the people who make us feel happy and cared for, because they are the important people. I am lucky to have a fair few people who are 'genuine'.
 
 

Thanks for reading!
Love, Eve
xx
 

 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a beautiful post, lovely. You should definitely make this a thing you do :-) It is honestly the worst thing being used by those you think treasure you. I'm glad you found the courage to finally say goodbye and notice what they were doing as it can be hard and upsetting but you did it, no more time wasters or putting your effort into those who don't deserve it!

    LL ♥ www.cautivarbyll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a kind comment Lauren! I think I will continue doing posts like this! It's so hard to deal with, but you have to learn that it's not your fault, they are the ones who are using you and you need to move on from them. xx

      Delete