QUOTE OF THE WEEK: 02

April 18, 2015

QOTW#2
 
 
 
One thing a lot of people struggle with is comparison. I myself, compare my abilities with those of others and it can lead to me feeling utterly pathetic. I am not as good at some things as others are, that is life. None of us are the same. If everyone was as good as each other there would be millions of Gary Barlows, millions of Jessica Ennis' & millions of Dylan Thomas'. Everyone has different talents and we should start embracing and using them talents instead of judging ourselves on things we cannot do. Keep this in mind while dealing with others too, they can't do everything as well as you and you can't do everything as well as them.
 
Remember if there is a talent you wish to improve on: Practice makes perfect. If you want to be a swimmer like Rebecca Adlington get down the pool and practice, practice, practice.
 
Oh and one final thing - you are brilliant at something.
 
 
Have a great day!
Love, Eve
xx
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post! I think that quote is something everyone should remember, i hate when someone gets put down because they are not the best at something! xx

    Kirsty Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kirsty - I'm glad you like it! I know, people need to remember that no one can be good at everything! xx

      Delete