my perfume collection

April 19, 2015

'PERFUME IS THE MOST INTENSE FORM OF MEMORY'
 
Today I thought I'd do a perfume collection post. These are my 6 favourite perfumes. I have given each a personal overall rating and I've also stated the type of perfume I think they are (day or night) honestly, I'd wear all perfumes in the day and in the evening. 

All links will be at the end of post! :) Enjoy!

 
The first 3: Left - Right.
 
Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy : see my review here
 
My rating - 8/10
Night
 
Shakira - 'S' (Eau de toilette)
 
My rating - 7/10
Day
 
Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck
 
My rating 7.5/10
Day/Night
 

The final 3: Front - Back
 
Marc Jacobs - Daisy
 
My rating - 9/10
Day
 
Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
 
My rating - 6.5/10
Day/Night
 
Lady GaGa -  Fame : see my review here
 
My rating - 8/10
Night
 



Links: L - R :

 
What is your favourite perfume?
Thanks for reading!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments