My Links.

April 11, 2015

Bloglovin, Twitter & Instagram
 
Haia Eve logo 2015
 
 
 
Hey guys!
 
Today I'm doing a self promo post (sorry). I just wanted to share my links with you just in case you weren't aware of them.
 
I am on my social media pretty much every day, so you don't want to miss out ;)
 
 
TWEET TWEET
 
My twitter @haiaeve 
 
I tweet regularly about lots of different things. I love chatting with bloggers or anyone who reads my blog. On Sunday's I do lots of following and I ask you to send your blog links for me to check them out (& follow) - Get on over to twitter & gimmie a follow (if you want)

SNAP SNAP

My instagram @haiaeve

I pretty much post a new snap every day. I love sharing photos from my daily life. I post healthy/fitness, beauty, fashion, selfies, food, quotes and more different types of photos! Get on other there and check my instagram out (I do follow back a lot of accounts too!)

BLOGIN' AND LOVIN'

My bloglovin HAIA EVE

I know gaining followers isn't the main reason for blogging, but when you put a lot of effort into writing posts it is nice to gain some followers as you can see that people are enjoying your content. I've been on a real stop as far as followers is concerned - I seem to gain a few and then end up losing twice as much as I gained. If you like my blog please follow my bloglovin', I do love to follow my followers back too! :)


What are your social media links? Leave them in the comments or tweet them to me:)

Enjoy the weekend.

Love, Eve
xx

bloglovin | twitter | instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I nominated you to take park in the tag "Versatile Blogger Award" where you share 7 facts about yourself - more info is on my latest post!

    www.evies365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete