(+ 2 DAYS!) BLOGMAS#17 - Boy gift guide (under £20)

December 17, 2014

Firstly, HUGE sorry for missing TWO blogmas posts, I've been exhausted and have needed a break. 
Today, I'm back with ANOTHER gift guide and this time it's for...boys!! 


The best thing is ALL GIFTS ARE £20 OR UNDER! :)

1. HERE (TOPMAN) - I really love the look of this faux leather wash bag and it's an essential for everyone to have a wash bag!

2. HERE (TOPMAN) - This body spray and beanie set is brilliant value for money! Men need a spray to keep themselves fresh and a little beanie is good for the winter!

3. HERE (30% OFF - NOTONTHEHIGHSTREET) - I adore the idea of a personalised boot bag for all sport loving boys.

4. HERE (NOTONTHEHIGHSTREET) - I love this! It's a projector for your mobile phone! Great for tech lovers!

5. HERE (30% OFF NOTONTHEHIGHSTREET) - A lovely gift for a boy who likes to wear his (manly) jewellery. Very nice idea that they're personalised too.

6. HERE (TOPMAN) - You can't go wrong with socks.

7. HERE (TOPMAN) - This automatically caught my eye and I just couldn't not feature it. Very seasonal and very nice.

THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments