BLOGMAS #2 - The WINTERLICIOUS TAG

December 02, 2014


WELCOME TO BLOGMAS DAY 2! Today I'm going to be answering the WINTERLICIOUS TAG questions as created by Bethany Mota (Macbarbie07) 


Let's go...

1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
My favourite nail polish is probably Star Spangled from Orly
2) Favourite Winter lip product?
Barry M, Coconut Clear lipgloss
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My Henry Holland Christmas jumper!
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Christmas socks 
5) Favourite Winter beverage?
Hot chocolate or my very own nutmeg latte
6) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
The Santa Clause and Arthur Christmas
7) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
Fairytale of New York
8) Favourite Holiday food/treat?
Mince pies and Gingerbread men (and of course Christmas dinner!)
9) What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year?
I'm yet to decide, probably the tree!
10) Favourite gift received as a child?
Baby born or my Nintendo DS
11) What do you want for Christmas this year?
S by Shakira
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Spending it at home eating and watching Christmas TV! 

I TAG YOU!

Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments