BLOGMAS#18 - A WEEK TO GO!!??

December 18, 2014

It's Thursday the 18th of December. Next Thursday it's the 25th. No biggie. 
But IT IS!!




Christmas is only a week away, therefore the last minute prep begins! The last minute prezzie buying, the last minute decorating, the cleaning, the cooking etc. Despite the stress it may call some, I love it. But, I guess I don't have to do half those jobs, so I enjoy. 

The sad thing about Christmas is: You count down to it for months, it comes and, in a flash, it's gone. 

I can't lie, I'm terribly excited. It's such a magical time of the year full of joy. 

So with only a week to go, treasure these moments of anticipation leading up to the big day. Enjoy the festive spirit and for goodness sake enjoy eating the foods that you only get at Christmas (Mince pie anyone?)

The sad thing is: There's only one week left of Blogmas. 


THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments