2014 & hopes for 2015 - Haia Eve

December 31, 2014

I cannot believe how close we are to a new year. You can almost touch it. 
I wanted to write this post today to reflect on what's been a pretty mad year. I'd also love to share some of my goals and hopes for the new year with you all. 


2014

In 2014 I met some wonderful people, some of whom have had a massive influence on my life. 

In January I attended my first fitness class in my leisure centre, and as mad as it sounds it changed me. Here I have met some wonderful people, some who have had a big influence on me as a person. I met a lovely girl who is actually a blogger (Jessie from allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk ). 
Attending these classes made me happier and grew my confidence so very much. 

I spent a weekend before my birthday in March having high tea with some very special people in my life and it truly made me value the little moments.

Also in March, Haia Eve was born. I would never have thought I'd gain 200+ followers or that I would enjoy it as much as I do. I love this little blog. 

In May I went to New York with the family. It was an amazing trip. I was lucky enough to watch my first broadway show. On that trip I met Cher Lloyd, Daniel Radcliffe and Ronan Keating. 

2014 was the year I took on the Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award. It was tough in places, but quite honestly it's one of the best things I've done. 

In July I had an amazing opportunity to do my work experience in a lovely primary school in England. It was great.

I finally visited the Doctor Who experience in Cardiff - It was absolutely brilliant. And I also went to the national eisteddfod for the first time in my life - arbennig!

I was very fortunate to visit the Harry Potter studios in London in August and it's one of the highlights of my year. It was a trip I'll never forget.

I gained an obsession in Pretty Little Liars and Shakira. 

This year has had it's stressful times in terms of work and friendships, but I got through it in the end. 

Again this year, I've had brilliant support from my friends, family and all my loved ones. I've changed a lot this year. It could possibly have been my happiest year. Thank you to everyone who's supported me through the tough or even offered me a friendly chat- it means so much! Diolch! 
I feel blessed to have so many brilliant influences and role models in my life, you know who you are if you're reading this. 

Finally, a massive thanks to all who've supported Haia Eve in any way this year. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you.

2015
my hopes...

  • To continue to enjoy fitness and maintain a healthy lifestyle
  • To show those dear to me how much I value them
  • To continue to be happy and positive
  • For Haia Eve to continue to grow in 2015. 
  • To enjoy
  • To appreciate
  • To learn from life
  • To know that sometimes it's okay to put yourself first
  • To learn to move on from a negative crowd/influence
  • To continue to dance around and listen to music - Ha! Sometimes you need to! 
Again, Thanks for everything. I wonder where Haia Eve will be next year?

I would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year, full of good memories and positive thoughts. 

For the final time in 2014...

THANKS FOR READING!

Take care,

Love,

Eve xx


google images



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that you took some time to reflect your year! It looks like its been a good year! I hope that your blog continues to grow as I love reading it!
    xxx

    Lola| the-loladiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! I hope that your 2015 is wonderful! Xx

      Delete