BLOGMAS#9 - Gift Guide 2 - Best Friend

December 09, 2014


Today I thought I'd share with you some gift ideas for you best bezzie in the whole world. I thought these little items were super cute and personal and are great to show your best friend that you care. 
I'm also going to be sharing some D.I.Y gifts for you best mates if these items are stretching your budget slightly, as I know some of these items shown are slightly on the more expensive side of things.

ALL ITEMS SHOWN ARE FROM www.notonthehighstreet.com

1- Personalised phone case
2- Inspirational/positive mug
3- Personalised makeup bag
4- Personalised soaps
5- Personalised photo magnets
6- 'Stuff I'm likely to forget' notepad
7- Personalised friendship bracelets
8- Pamper set (bath bombs etc)

I really like the gifts mentioned, but as I said they can come out a little pricey, so have a look around for some more affordable alternatives!

THANKS FOR READING

Eve xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments