My 2014 Favourites - Haia Eve

December 30, 2014

I cannot actually believe that I'm writing my 2014 favourites post. This year has flown by and it's been truly remarkable. 

This year I've grown to love a few things, so I thought it would be appropriate to put together a little 2014 favourites post for you all. 

1. Batiste dark & deep brown dry shampoo. - I started using Batiste (tropical) in 2013 and really loved the product. I have to admit though, I love this one even more. The main reason is that it always makes my hair looks so vibrant and tops on my colour for a clean and 'full of life' look.

2. Daisy by Marc Jacobs. - It was so tough for me to decide on my favourite scent of the year as I've enjoyed a fair few, but at the end of the day it had to be Daisy. I've had so many compliments while wearing this perfume because it smells amazing. It's a scent that isn't overpowering, while still being noticeable.

3. Tangle Teezer. - I wrote a post about this baby. It has been an incredible addition to my haircare routine. It does a perfect job at removing my unwanted tangles. 

4. Shakira. - This year I discovered my love for Shakira. I'm sure you all know how much I love her as she's been mentioned on here on numerous occasions, but she's truly amazing. I love her voice, her music and her kind personality. 

5. Shakira (the album). - My favourite album of the year! I don't think there is one song on the album that I'm not keen on. Possibly my favourite album of hers. 

6. Latin American music. - I've really grown to appreciate the beauty of Latin American music this year. I love music sang in Spanish, it's so beautiful.

7. M&S Sports bra. - I have become a little obsessed with exercise this year and a sports bra is essential for a girl who works out, am I right? No one wants bounce in that area. My M&S sports bra has been amazing! It's super comfortable and holds them very nicely. 

8. Pretty Little Liars. - My favourite tellie programme! I have watched every episode so far in about 3/4 months. I find the show incredibly interesting and thrilling to watch, even funny at times! Cannot wait for Season 5B to start in ONE WEEK!!

9. Colgate Max White toothpaste. - Since getting my braces off I've been using this toothpaste. I can't claim it's made my teeth whiter because I can't even remember them before to be honest, but I love the minty flavour and it makes me feel super fresh

10. Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day shower gel. - I love this shower gel because of it's fresh smell. Very nice scent!

11. Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon body lotion. - I love applying this body lotion on my freshly smooth legs as it leaves them feeling soft and smelling amazing!

12. L'OREAL Elvive shampoos and conditioners. - I have tried a few shampoos and conditioners from the Elvive range this year and have had no trouble whatsoever with them (except I double shampooed once because one shampoo looked completely different to the other shampoo in the range and looked very similar to the conditioner!) This product has been amazing and has left my hair feeling soft & shiny.

13. T-Zone Cleanser. - I wrote a post about this in my early blogging days and it's actually become my most popular post! (What?) This year I decided to take better care of my skin and this product has been great help at removing any dirt  and grease from my t zone. 

14. My blog. - This year was the year I created Haia Eve and boy I'm glad I did! I had to feature it in my favourites because I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for the comments, the views and the followers I've gained. It means a lot. 



14 favourites for the year 2014!
What are your favourites?

WATCH OUT TOMORROW AS I'LL BE POSTING MY LOOK BACK ON 2014 & MY HOPES FOR THE NEW YEAR!

See you then!

THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments