BLOGMAS#7 - A WINTER ESSENTIAL

December 07, 2014


The Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter.

Oh my goodness gracious! This is my current essential. 

At this time of the year I notice a MASSIVE difference in my lips. They start cracking like there's no tomorrow and it leaves my lips looking...uch. 
My solution to this problem is this bad boy. 

This product was absolutely raved about last year for it's amazing creamy consistency and for the fact it comes in some lovely flavours.
I picked up the caramel flavour from Superdrug and wasn't left disappointed. It has the most amazing texture and makes your lips feel all good and new. 
I normally will apply this twice a day (if I remember) in the morning and before going to bed.

The only major issue I've had with it is the fact I've melted it when I went to the Royal Welsh, so it wasn't even the product's fault. It was mine. And even then the fact that it has melted has made it even creamier (in my opinion) But no I'm not suggesting you try melting it or something! haha!

Brilliant product for a very reasonable price!

THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments