BLOGMAS#3 - Gift Guide 1 - The 'cosy night in' gifts

December 03, 2014

I know how hard it can be to find a gift for some people sometimes, so I've decided to put together my own little (5 or 6 edition) gift guide series!

Today I'm going to be sharing some ideas that you could buy separately or put together as a little 'cosy night essential kit'! 
These gifts are perfect for a little cosy night in and are great for both boy and girl!


1. HERE! - This gift is perfect for setting the scene for a lovely cosy night in. I've heard great things about the 'Christmas Eve' scent by Yankee Candle and you can't go wrong when buying a mini one (big ones are a bit more pricey!)

2. HERE! - I don't think you can go wrong with socks, I mean you can never have too many pairs of socks! And Christmas ones are even better! 
3. HERE! - Who doesn't like to watch a good Christmas movie on a cosy night? This combination means there is plenty of choice to suit their needs!

4. HERE! - I've heard brilliant reviews about this product. The things I love most about it is that it's affordable and you don't need to use it all at once! A nice warm bath= relaxing evening in.

5. HERE! - Does this even need an explanation? Everyone needs a bit of chocolate!

6. HERE! - I love a good hot drink on a cosy night in, so this gift is perfect. There's two in the set, so you can make a nice warm drink for a friend or family member, or you could do what I do- use one and instead of wasting time washing it afterwards, use the other for your next drink! haha!

THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments