The Soapremes - SOAP & GLORY

December 29, 2014


 Haia guys!

I'm back after a short break from blogging after blogmas! I'm so sad that Christmas is over, but am looking forward to a fresh new year full of exciting new chapters. 

I've decided to do a few little posts showing some of the pieces I was lucky to receive for Christmas this year.

I was shocked to open 'The Soapremes' set from my close friend. I absolutely love Soap & Glory and smelly things in general, thus very excited to receive this.

I haven't tried any of the products in the set ever before, so I'm intrigued to see what they're like.


The set includes:

Clean on me (shower gel)
The righteous butter (body butter)
The scrub of your life (body scrub)
Hand food (hand cream)
Heel genius (foot cream)
Cosy socks
A loofa

The packaging in itself is amazing and I'll definitely be re-using this box for something! I'm very excited to start using these products and you can look out for reviews on them in the new year! 

What's your favourite Soap & Glory product?

THANKS FOR READING!

Eve xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahh I got the same set! Do you agree Soap and Glory products just smell the absolute best!

    www.laurabarlow.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to receive this! I have to agree with you Laura, Soap & Glory gets the scent perfect (Have you smelt the sugar crush scrub? Wow!) Thanks for the comment! Happy New Year!

      Delete