BLOGMAS#1 - Christmas PJs

December 01, 2014


It's December!! What??? 

As I write this post I'm listening to Christmas songs and really am beginning to get into the spirit! 
Today I wanted to share with you my Christmas pyjamas, because the 1st of December for me means that it's 100% acceptable to wear really Christmassy PJs! 

The ones I have are from Tesco (YAY FOR SUPERMARKETS!!) They're just so adorable and look SO snug! Like them? Have a look for yourself! CLICK HERE!! (We could be pj twins!!) 
I'm yet to try them on, but will be doing so tonight and will give you feedback on my experience ASAP! 

HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!!

Eve xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The pyjamas look so cute and warm!
    Happy December! <3

    Love, Annemarie

    anneslittlearea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're adorable and very warm & snug! Happy December to you too! Xoxo

      Delete