A Perfume Favourite - Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy

January 13, 2015

This perfume gives me major nostalgic feelings. It was one of my first ever perfumes and honestly I didn't appreciate when I first had it just how amazing it is!


I picked up the perfume as a little treat for myself after Christmas to "start the new year right" while smelling good. Oh boy I'm glad I did! It cost me just over £10 (amazing!) and I have no regrets over the purchase (despite being a little disappointed with the size of the 30ml bottle at first! Small is cute though!)

First of all, I must warn you: I'm not the best at describing perfumes, to be honest, I'm pathetic at it. I'm going to give it a go though! 

When smelling the perfume, fruity and sweet is what first springs to mind, but if I really think about it, there is a floral and vanilla scent to it too. 
It's a scent that is evident and gains me compliments often. It isn't too over powering.

I love to wear it in the day as it brings back many happy memories, but it would be a perfect "date night" scent.


 Is it just me or does Britney have some of the best celeb perfumes?

What's your favourite perfume?

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i still haven't tried this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £60 skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy joining!

    ReplyDelete