F4F#25 - USA PRO #joinourmovement

January 16, 2015

Hello everyone!

A very happy Friday to you all, I am looking forward to having a chilled out weekend!

Today, for the 25th (yes, 1/4 of 100) Fit4Friday I'm going to be discussing a new range of wear that I'm very excited about and it's from USA Pro. 

As you may know from previous F4Fs I absolutely love USA Pro for sports wear as the quality and designs of the items are just brilliant.

The new range (you may have seen advertised on the TV recently) is under the title 'Join Our Movement' and the new designs are possibly my FAVOURITE EVER from the brand. 

Let's have a look...



As you can probably tell, they've incorporated some vibrant colours and funky designs to make exercising just that little bit more exciting.

My favourite is definitely the first one as I love the pink, purple and blue tones and think it would look very pretty incorporated into a workout outfit. But, I do love the other two designs. I love the tropical, quirky colours in the second which would make your look much happier and brighter. I'm also a massive fan of the black design as black is a very handy colour to have and I do love the floral designs that's been incorporated into the items to add just that little more detail.

I am definitely considering purchasing one or two (maybe more?) of these pieces as they're just so individual!

If you're tempted, the following link will take you to the range: click here

The line is also available at Sports Direct

Which piece is your favourite?

Have a lovely weekend!

Love,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooooo I really like the black one, I need to pick up some workout gear but I don't think the bright vibrant colours are for me haha.

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the black one! USA Pro is great for price too! Let me know if you end up finding some new gear! :)

      Delete