STYLE - Kim Kardashian

January 28, 2015

Happy Wednesday! 


Today let us talk about the Kim K, the Kardashian queen, the selfie master etc etc. KIM KARDASHIAN

First of all, what do you think of Kimmie's style? I have mixed opinions, but that's what's great about fashion; it gives you an opportunity to be unique and express yourself.

If you haven't heard of Kim, where the heck have you been? I've decided to talk about one of my FAVE of her recent outfits.

 
Google images
I am very much aware that this outfit won't be to everyone's taste, but I think it really suits Kim.

Kim has a curvy figures and this dress really does show them off, but I don't find it's too in your face.
I think the royal blue type colour really suits her and brings more attention rather than just being in black (even though you can't really go wrong with black!). I also love her open heels (although I'm not someone who is keen on showing off toes!) and the simplicity of a simple gold chain.

What do you think of Kim's style? Yay? Ish? or Nay?
Personally, I know I wouldn't wear the same outfits as Kim, but that's because style is personal and I have my own idea of fashionable.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
See you Friday!
Love,
Eve xx
 
 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I do agree with you Jess- I like Kim! I think she looks really nice in this dress!xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete