Healthy & Happy

January 10, 2015

Haia!

Firstly, apologies that there wasn't a F4F yesterday- I was so tired! 
Secondly, I have decided that I'm going to be doing more fashion & beauty posts along with fitness/health posts on this blog.

Now that I've got those announcements and stuff out the way, I'd like to say a massive thanks, I am so close to 250 bloglovin followers - which is a massive thing for me, so I really appreciate that you guys follow! 

Today I wanted to discuss how much my life has changed in the space of a year and how I feel so much more happy and healthy for it. I know that some of you readers don't really enjoy this type of post, but I feel that sometimes it's good to share positive vibes, so that's what I'm doing.

I have said a million times how much my happier I feel in myself now compared to 2013 and I hate to go on and on about it, but I think sometimes it's nice for me myself to reflect on the positive things that have happened. 

I eat a lot more of things I enjoy these days (obviously in moderation) before, I used to worry too much about putting on weight, so I'd constantly be too cautious. I find it's so important to have a healthy relationship with food. Fuel yourself with good energy.
I feel so happy that I have such incredible people in my life, without them I wouldn't be half as happy. I don't rely on people to make me feel happy, but I'm a people person and some people have had such positive influences on me that has lead to me feeling so happy.
Exercise has been brilliant. It's helped me socially (I've met some brilliant, lovely people), mentally and physically.
I think learning to accept myself was a hard thing. Realising that I am who I am. Some people are going to like me and some aren't. You have to accept yourself and feel happy with yourself, it's incredibly important.
Blogging has given me an opportunity to get my thoughts out and to express myself. It's been a great place for me to communicate, learn and share. 
A major thing: not everything goes perfectly. You're going to mess up sometimes. Just try your best.



Thanks for reading.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments