Haia Eve in 2015

January 01, 2015

Hello everyone. Welcome to Haia Eve in 2015. 

As you probably can tell, I've changed my font. I wanted to go down a new, fresh route in 2015. Change things up a bit.

I want to change a few things this year on Haia Eve. 

I'd love to change the layout of my blog, although I previously tried doing this (on my own) and ended up trying for about 5 hours and getting absolutely no where in progress. 


I really want to work out what it is that you readers enjoy reading on my blog. (please give me a comment) Do you like the beauty, the fashion, the fitness, the advice, the chats, the reviews, the lifestyle posts or my little quote type posts? I'd love to know. 

I hope to put more time and effort into presenting great content on my blog this year as in the past, I've lacked in some areas, but of course that's what you learn from ey? 

If you hate this font and prefer my other, let me know! I may end up reverting back to my previous font. I'm not too sure how I feel about this one.

Watch out for a F4F fitness haul tomorrow! 

Wishing you a happy new year!

Love,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments