FASHION FAVOURITE - Vanessa Villante

January 20, 2015

google images

google images
 
For today's post I want to discuss with you one on my favourite ever tv soap characters/style inspiration, Vanessa Villante (Alin Sumarwata).
 
Vanessa who is a previous (and returning - eek, so excited!) character on Australian soap opera Neighbours, is a big lover of unique and retro designs.
 
Above, you'll see two great examples of her style.
Firstly, her wedding dress. Oh My Goodness!! LOVE! It's so 1950s and very pretty. When I first saw her wearing it I instantly fell in love.
The second example is her sporting one of the many colourful and pretty dresses she wore on the show, I do like this one, but there were some she wore that were even prettier (sadly, I couldn't find many good photos).
 
I would always wonder what wonderful outfit Vanessa would be wearing each episode as I absolutely adore her individual pieces (I'd love to have a snoop through her wardrobe!) and can I mention, I do love her hair too!
 
I'm really looking forward to seeing her and Lucas (with many other brilliant characters) come together for the Neighbours 30th anniversary in March - It's going to be great!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love,
Eve xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments