My hair.

January 25, 2015




Today's post is all about my hair.

I thought I'd share with you the products I use on my hair on a day to day/weekly basis whilst also incorporating a few too many pictures of my hair (I was having fun taking the photos -sorry!) Oh and also sorry that I'm wearing a JLS hoodie with PJ bottoms (they're comfy! hehe!)
In the photos my hair hasn't been styled, no heat has been used on it and it was washed the night before.

The only brush I use on my hair is the tangle teezer ( see post/review : here!! )

Shampoo & Conditioner - Alberto Balsam (sun kissed raspberry). - Absolutely loving these recently! They smell amazing and leave my hair feeling so soft.

Serum - L'OREAL PARIS Elvive (Smooth & Polish Aqua Serum) - I've spoken about my love for the Elvive range before and this product does not fail to impress. I apply it to damp (not soaking hair) and it gives it a very silky feel.

Hairspray - Mark Hill (Make me shine - Fabulous Finish) - I use this to finish off my look. It holds my hair in place well and is not too sticky!

Tangle Spray - L'OREAL KIDS (Sweet Pear) - I've also mentioned my love for this product. It's brilliant! I apply when I feel that my hair is getting tangley!

Dry Shampoo - Batiste [of course!] - I use when I'm having a lazy day and I want to give my hair a bit of life. Brilliant!


 






Slightly serious Eve! hehe!


Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked this post!
Love,
Eve xx
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your hair is lovely! I love the Alberto Balsam range, and such good value for money.

    Kathryn
    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathryn! I agree- they're products are a bargain!

      Delete