Sunday - catch up.

January 18, 2015

Hi everyone.

Today's post is a very casual one. I'm working hard in trying to put together some good quality posts for you ready for the next few weeks, but really fancied a more 'chatty' post today. Sorry if this type of post isn't your cup of tea, Oooh! A cup of tea would be perfect right now....

Okay, so I have my cuppa beside me now and am ready for a good old chin wag. Are you sitting comfortably?



Photo Tumblr - click here :) (I do not own) 
First of all, Let's talk tv.
I've been loving the new series of Broadchurch. I've heard it hasn't had brilliant reviews (which I genuinely don't understand), but it has made my Mondays just that little bit better.
Next, Death In Paradise. This show is hilarious! It's a good mixture of comedy and mystery. For goodness sake when is Camille going to realise that he fancies her and that she loves him and they'll solve crimes happily ever after?
The Voice - Okay I miss Kylie, but that's because I have had a soft spot for her since I was a little girl, but I'm finding this new series more entertaining, anyone agree?

I love Olly Murs and Demi Lovato's new single (Up). I think it's my favourite song from him. They're amazing together. *sings*: 'I drew a broken heart...'

I just watched Bridget Jones's Diary for the first time. It was very good. Colin Firth was especially brilliant. Colin Firth or Hugh Grant? Colin!!

I was thrilled to hit 250 bloglovin' followers the other day. Thanks! I have been losing followers recently - I am trying my very best to get good content up for you all. I'm loving fitness posts, fashion & beauty at the minute.

I am feeling a lot more relaxed at the minute despite the coarse work beginning to load up a little, but we'll get through it.

I must say, Sunday is possibly one of my favourite days (also Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday - Sorry Tuesday!) it's quite a productive day, while also being refreshing and relaxing. Do you like a Sunday?

So, I'm coming to the end of my cup of tea (it has been a lovely one too). There's something special about a cup of tea. They make me feel so at ease and relaxed. What's your favourite tea? Or don't you like tea? (is it possible to dislike tea?)

 
Thanks for stopping by, I've enjoyed your company!
 
Sorry for the ramble!
 
 
See you soon!
 
Love,
Eve xx
 
 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. im obsessed with up by Olly Murs and Demi amazing song! i'm also loving the new broad church, i didn't watch the first series but i'm loving this series!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love singing and dancing along to it! It's great isn't it? I only watched a few episodes of the first series, but kind of wish I'd watched it all! Thanks for commenting Olivia! :)

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to watch Bridget Jones Diary and congrats on 250 bloglovin followers!

    Kathryn
    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Death in paradise, I dont know anyone that watches this program but you are so right, they just need to admit it an get together!!
    congrats on 250 followers too :)
    lillieepad.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it strange because not many people I know watch it either. I know they do!! Thanks Lily!:)

      Delete