Getting Into Routine - Haia Eve

January 22, 2015

Well hello everyone!

How are you all? How is everyone's week going?

I have decided to write this post to explain the new post schedule for HaiaEve. You may already know of this change if you follow me on twitter (@haiaeve ).
Basically, I'm someone who likes to have a plan and always needs to be organised. Having a schedule will not only benefit me (as I'll know what and when I'm posting), but will benefit readers as you'll know when to check back for your favourite type of post.

Recently, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've decided that I need to have a balance of content I myself love writing while also making popular content that my readers enjoy.

I've also realised that posting every other day is too hard at the minute (I have lots of work and need some down time) so this schedule will fit these needs.

Remember: I won't always stick to the schedule and there could sometimes be extra posts during the week too.

HaiaEve's 23rd of January 2015 onwards schedule:


SUNDAY - Lifestyle / Beauty
WEDNESDAY - Fashion
FRIDAY - Health / Fitness (F4F)
 
 
Lifestyle: I love a good lifestyle post and I think it's very important to share a little about your life with readers. Possible posts: A day in the life, Reviews of places I visited, Life advice, Chatty posts, Life updates etc.
 
Beauty: These posts are very popular. I'm not a big expert, but do love to use some nice smellies etc. You can expect: Reviews, Wish lists, Empties, Hauls etc.
 
Fashion: I love fashion and these are also popular posts. In this series expect: OOTD, Look books, Hauls, Wish lists, 'Style Crush' etc.
 
Health / Fitness: Fit4Friday (or F4F) will continue as usual. It's a series full of healthy recipes, motivation, advice, outfits, workout ideas etc.
 
google images
 

I hope you're looking forward to the schedule, make sure you give me any ideas you may have; what type of posts you enjoy etc.
 
See you tomorrow!
Love,
Eve xx
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments