F4F#24 - Fitness Haul!

January 02, 2015

Ello, Ello, Ello! 

A hugely warm welcome to the first F4F of 2015. It's ridiculous isn't it! I haven't posted a single F4F since LAST year! (I find myself hilarious clearly!)

Today's F4F is going to be a little haul. I received some lovely fitness pieces for Christmas (it's still acceptable to say the 'C' word, isn't it?) and thought I'd share them with you.



The tops

I received four fabulous workout tops (one I forgot to include in the photo!:( ) . I love a nice exercise top because they're so handy!

The Zumba fitness top.
This is my favourite. I adore the bright, vibrant colour of this top. I've already worn it and it was very comfortable.

The F&F racer backs.
So Tesco has a pretty fancy fitness line now! I cannot wait to give these two a shot! I am especially excited to try out the grey/black fancy print one! Wait a go Tesco!

(Not in photo) - Pinapple dance top
Although I forgot to picture it (I can't believe I forgot!) I am very excited to wear this top- it's so me! (I'll share a photo in the future - perhaps a fitness LookBook?) I've tried a few Pinapple fitness bits and love them!


The sports bras.
Essential to a girl. (hope this isn't TMI)

M&S sports bra (pink & grey)
I mentioned the M&S sports bra in my 2014 favourites and was overjoyed to receive another one for Christmas as they're my favourite sports bras I've tried! Love this colour too!

XPG by Jenni Falconer Run Bra
First, the colour! I love it! I was watching a holiday show the over day and realised who Jenni Falconer was, good on your girl - you've brought out a good sports bra! (not that she'd read this post!)  I tried this the other day and it was amazing! Really held "them" well. 

Debenhams shaper bra
Okay, I'm aware it's not necessarily a sports bra, but it has a good support and has the same shape of a sports bra. I'm looking forward to giving it a go!


Ilovesia fitness bottoms
These are absolutely fantastic - I wore them the other day and they were so comfortable! I adore the pink stripe that gives it a more girly look and adore the fact it has pockets for you phone/gym key/ipod etc.


the fitness book
Perhaps my favourite of all items. I have been wanting this book for AGES! I want to do some sort of fitness instructor based job in the next few years and this book includes some great exercises and stretches!


Happy Weekend all!

Love,
Eve xx

bloglovin | twitter 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I keep meaning to get myself some fitness wear.

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there are so many good brands out there with great gear. I love Usa Pro for example, good quality & good price! Hope this post helped you get some ideas of what's out there. All the best with your fitness wear searching! x

      Delete