25 FACTS ABOUT ME!!??

August 08, 2014

Today I thought I'd do a personal post as I feel it's appropriate since I hit 100 followers earlier this week! THANKS SO MUCH!
I thought I'd share 25 facts about me with you...

1. I haven't got a middle name
2. I'm a vegetarian 
3. I've seen Take That live- they were amazing!
4. I was heartbroken when Maid Marion died on Robin Hood (BBC) and was even worse when Rose left Doctor Who
5. I love keeping fit and exercising
6. I love animals
7. I love Alan Rickman (Snape) 's voice
8. When I was younger I told people I was related to Billie Piper
9. I used to be obsessed with Joseph and the technicolor dream coat when I was younger- I watched it every day and knew the word to every song
10. I am fluent in both Welsh and English
11. My favourite singers when I was younger were Tom Jones and Kylie
12. I am obsessed with peanut butter- I love it on bagels, ryvita and apples
13. I was once on the same plane as Lily Allen's dad.
14. I have a love hate relationship with roller coasters 
15. I dislike mayonaise 
16. A  book I read again and again as a child was 'lost in the snow'
17. I have only seen the first and last of the twilight films and only ever read the first book
18. I LOVE tea- I can drink up to 6 cups a day!
19. The only soaps I watch are Neighbours and Home and Away
20. I've gone through several phases in my life, they include: the 'Bratz' phase, doctor who, High school musical and me to you (tatty teddy) 
21. I love Italian food - my favourite is pizza!
22. My favourite television programmes include: the Great British Bake Off, Strictly Come Dancing, Vera, New Girl, Friends, Modern Family, Catfish, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Neighbours and Pretty Little Liars
23. I'm a very honest person
24. My favourite Blue Peter presenter of all time is Helen Skelton
25. People are so important to me, especially those I value the most



THANKS FOR READING!

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
Take care,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing. I love reading about other fellow bloggers!
    Have a great weekend.

    ~Tab
    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Thank you, have a lovely weekend!

      Delete