FASHION INSPIRATION

August 16, 2014

Today I wanted to share with you probably my BIGGEST fashion inspiration. 
 If you didn't all ready know, I absolutely love vintage/retro/unique style and am a huge fan of a good dress! 
Someone with similar taste to me and who always looks absolutely fantastic is Zooey Deschanel. I'm a MASSIVE fan of this girl (I love New Girl & 500 Days of Summer) and just wanted to share with you lot some of my favourite outfits from her...   


   
I absolutely love this floral number. So cute and figure flattering! Perfect for spring and even summer!
                   


 These two looks above are featured in 500 Days of Summer and I absolutely love the both of them. 
The skirt in the first picture is so unique it makes a very pretty and vintage outfit. 
The high wasted shorts in the second picture create a girly, casual and feminine look.


I absolutely love both of these dresses! 
The first one is a more winter look- I absolutely love the colour scheme and can we just appreciate the poofy part of the dress! So pretty! 
The second dress is so cute and is perfect for the spring and summer! (I love her hair, look at it in that second photo especially! Hair crush!) 

I think Zooey has got her outfits just right. What an amazing style she has!

So there we have it!

Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx

ME: 
Instagram - @haiaeve (following back!)

I do not own ANY of the photos used in todays post. All photos sourced are found on google images. here
500 DAYS OF SUMMER
NEW GIRL



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love her style too! Her hair always looks perfect but I can never get mine to look just right.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, her hair always look amazing, but she probably has people helping her! She looks lovely! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete