AUGUST 2014 wish list-- haiaeve

August 18, 2014


Today I'm doing another wish list post! Yipee! I wanted to share some of the items I am currently loving, but haven't quite brought myself to buy. Let's have a look...







1. I have recently been obsessed with polka dots and fell in love with the cuteness of this little purse, it's so me and I'm definitely considering purchasing!

2. I can't get over the bottle. OH MY GOODNESS HOW PRETTY!! I have the classic 'daisy' perfume (which I love SO much) and have been fantasising over adding this to my collection.
£69.50 (100ml) , boots.com

3. I am a big baby lips fan, well a maybelline fan in general so, when I saw they'd released the 'electro' collection I got VERY excited! I've heard good stuff about this product, so I'm definitely going to be having a look! 
(Colour shown: Strike a Rose)
£2.99 (bargain!), boots.com

4. I've been looking for a good pair of dark wash jeans recently and I really love the look of these! A bit of a stretch in my budget for a pair of jeans, but if the quality is good and they'll last a few years, you can't go wrong!

So there we have it, my current wish list!
What's on your wish list?
JULY WISH LIST: HERE

Thank YOU for reading!
Have a fab day!
Take care,
Eve xx

FOLLOW ME:








           




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That purse is really cute and Marc Jacobs perfumes are all amazing I think :)

    Sinead - Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the purse! Yes, I'd agree, I've heard so many great reviews about all the perfumes! Xo

      Delete