THOUGHTS THURSDAY - 10 things to be happy & grateful for

August 14, 2014

Welcome to a new series! It's called 'Thoughts Thursday' because it's a series where I share my thoughts on a thursday....clever huh?

Today I'm going to be sharing just 10 of so many things there are to be grateful of in life. I would love to hear what you're happy/grateful for in your life - comment on this post!


1. Having a nice home
2. Having delicious meals
3. Shopping for things I like
4. Having a cup of tea
5. Having your own voice that can open so many doors in your life
6. Exercise
7. Films & TV shows that make you smile
8. Beautiful days (weather, scenery & experiences)
9. Music
10. Having people who love & appreciate you

I am 100% aware that not all of us are fortunate to have all of the above, but we all have something in our life that makes us happy and we are grateful for.

Thank you reader for visiting my blog, commenting on posts, following me on bloglovin, instagram and twitter. I am so grateful to you for doing those things and supporting me doing this. It means a lot. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY!

Thanks SO MUCH for reading & for visiting Haia Eve!

Take care,
Eve xx

FOLLOW ME HERE:
Instagram - @haiaeve :)


source


You Might Also Like

0 comments