Haia Eve - 100 bloglovin' followers - THANKS SO MUCH!!

August 02, 2014


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think that this blog would ever reach the 50 mark let alone the 100 mark...but it did...and then a few weeks later it reached the big fat 100!

I am terribly grateful to all of you who've followed my blog, I really appreciate it. Haia Eve is a blog full of different things, sometimes random I know, but it's really nice to know that you enjoy reading it!

I hope to continue to blog as I've really grown to enjoy it, and it's very rewarding knowing that people are reading my posts and my work. 

I'm going to try my best to structure the blog a bit better so you'll have more of an idea of what things I'll be posting when, all will be explained in a post very soon!

100...WOW! I'm very, very grateful to you for hitting that follow button and for supporting Haia Eve. It's been 4 months...let's see where we are in the next 4!



THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

Take care,
Love,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. congrats and keep up the good work lovely :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/mid-summer-round-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Of course, I'll have a little look now!xx

      Delete
  2. Yayyy, you have a great blog and deserve it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathryn! Your blog is lovely!xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! Great blog that you have here!
    Btw, it would be great if you could follow back on Bloglovin!
    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete