Haia Eve - New schedule!

August 10, 2014


Hello everyone,


Today I wanted to share with you Haia Eve's new schedule.
photo
I've decided to have three series' running on the blog. Please note that I won't always stick to the timetable, it just gives you an idea of what type of posts I'll be doing on the blog. 
The timetable is written over a two week plan. This week is week one (there is no style sunday today - sorry!) and next week will be week two.

Here it is...
WEEK
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

    1

Style Sunday



Thoughts
Thursday



    2





 F4F

I will also be doing random posts such as 'being YOU' posts, recipes, beauty posts, d.i.ys etc. 

I have a post on my trip to the doctor who experience coming very soon! 



Please follow my links for updates..

Thanks for visiting!

Take care,
Eve xx





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm awful at keeping to my schedule. Hopefully you'll do better than I! I look forward to reading future posts! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't think I'll keep to it for long- I get bored of doing the same thing! I just enjoy having a schedule to follow so that I know what I need to write! Thank you very much!:)

      Delete