BACK TO SCHOOL - D.I.Y Motivational notepad

August 27, 2014

So today I'm doing a surprise EXTRA post! I purchased an A4 WHsmith brand notepad (a lot cheaper than buying a pretty one with only half the amount of pages) the other day and was so bored by the cover so decided to do a REALLY easy d.i.y on it! 



Here's the finished result...




 Now, I'm going to show you lot how to do it too!

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED: 




First things first, let's take a minute to say goodbye to the plain jane cover of this notepad. It doesn't really make me want to work to be honest! What makes me want to work? Motivation. 


 Here's what you have to do. 

1. Grab your post it notes and a pen of your choice. On every post it note write something motivational for yourself that will keep you positive. 



2. Next you start sticking your post it notes onto the paper. I've left a little gap between the edge of the book and the notes so that the holes are still visible...



Continue this step until your book is completely covered...


 3. In order to make sure that the post it notes will stay on the book, I'm going to take some sell tape, and begin sticking it down in little strips. You could also use sticky back plastic which will work just as good and will be quicker! 
Remember withe sell tape to leave enough so that there will be excess tape on both ends. (see step 4)


Once you've done your first strip (see below photo) you'll continue until you reach the end of the cover. 


4. With the excess tape, you're going to bend it so that it is sticks to the inside of the cover (you can do this after applying every strip or do all at the end)



After doing all those steps you're done! Remember you can do this d.i.y using magazine photos, personal photos etc. If you give this a go, let me know how you got on & send me a photo: @haiaeve on twitter or haiaeveconnect@gmail.com - I'd love to see!

As you can see here- I added my name!

Thanks for reading!

If you have any back to school posts, link them below!

Take care,
Eve xx


twitter
bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments