Makeup must haves!

August 04, 2014

Yo!

Today I'm doing a makeup post...SAY WHAT? No, I'm not a huge makeup junkie, but recently I've grown to love three makeup products in particular and just had to share them with you!

Note: yes, these are pretty well known products...no individuality here:/




 Let's have a closer look...



Yes, it's the raved about collection lasting perfection concealer. I'm sure a lot of you will have heard of this little gem. It was only last week that I picked it up from Boots, and boy I'm very pleased I did. I've always hated how red and spotty my nose can get, this product is the key to making those bad boys disappear (for a a short term). I'd really recommend this product if you haven't already got it...a bargain for the quality!


This is another product I've heard a heck of a lot about, last year in particular. The rocket volume' express mascara.
I finally released it from it's packaging after being in there for over a year (is that dangerous for your eyes?) I received it for my birthday last year, but always kept it for when my falsies ran out. I opened it up and applied it straight away and it really made my lashes look VERY long! Another maybelline mascara that I love!


Does lip balm qualify as makeup? Probably not, but OH WELL!!
I'm not actually sure if they sell EOS lip balms in the UK? Anyway, I picked up this little dude while in NYC after hearing so many YouTubers and bloggers raving about them. I purchased it in the flavour 'summer fruits' and I can honestly say, being a girl who suffers from terribly dry lips from time to time, this product really moisturises your lips. I really love the quality of this product, but for me the packaging is enough to make me want to buy every flavour!

What are your favourite makeup/beauty favourites? 

THANKS FOR READING!

Take care,
Eve xx







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the lasting perfection concealer is definitely every beauty bloggers essential! It's just so good and so cheap :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete