A DAY AT THE EISTEDDFOD

August 06, 2014

OFFICIAL WEBSITE (ENGLISH)
The Eisteddfod is one of the world’s greatest cultural festivals, and brings together people from all ages and backgrounds to enjoy an eclectic mix of music, literature, dance, theatre, visual arts and much more.

The Eisteddfod is hugely important to Welsh culture, and I, being all for celebrating my culture made it a task to attend. 
I had never been to the 'Eisteddfod Genedlaethol' (National) before, so when I heard it was being held locally I jumped at the opportunity to go!

Today I thought I'd share with you some photos I took during my day there, to give you readers a feel for what it's all about. 



The big pink tent- this is the main attraction of the eisteddfod. This is where all sorts of different performances are held.



As you can see from this photo the Eisteddfod attracts a large crowd of different people.

Time for lunch...

Veggie bean burrito from 'El Salsa' - it was tasty!






 Leaving my mark...





Even the tardis made an appearance!
One of the many small stages on site.

There we go! A brilliant day out!
I hope you've enjoyed this lifestyle type post!

Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx

twitter
bloglovin


Siaradwyr Cymraeg sydd a ddiddordeb dysgu mwy am yr Eisteddfod? EISTEDDFOD.COM (CYMRAEG) - Profiad gwych!


You Might Also Like

0 comments