The British (Welsh) tag!

August 20, 2014

Hey everyone!

Today I'm taking on the 'British tag', technically I wasn't personally tagged to do this, but I was having serious writers block, so decided to jump on the opportunity and turn a trending YouTube tag into a blog post.

I am British, but am not English. I am Welsh. Thus decided to call this the 'British (welsh)' tag! I will also be adding on questions that are more welsh. If you're Welsh be sure to do this TAG and answer all the questions, if not, you can do the tag by answering the questions written in black! 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I can drink up to six a day some days. No sugar.
2. Favourite part of your roast

I love yorkshire puds, I love gravy and I also love the roasted parsnips.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit
Digestive biscuits or hobnobs 
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Chips in a chippy
5. Favourite word?
Delightful
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
????????
7. Favourite sweet?

Percy Pigs
8. What would your pub be called?

The Welsh dragon
9. No.1 British person

Bruce Forsyth
10. Favourite shop / restaurant

Debenhams / Frankie & Bennys
11. What british song pops into your head?

Wannabe (Spice Girls)
12. Marmite

LOVE!

1. Favourite Welsh food?
Welsh cakes (If you haven't heard of one, research it and then find out where you can get your hands on one. They're delicious!) 
2. Favourite Welsh pastime?
Visiting the Eisteddfod.
3. Favourite Welsh word?
Gobaith (means hope)
4. Favourite Welsh song?
Calon Lan
5. Favourite Welsh person?
I love Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta Jones.
I think it's great what Gwynfor Evans did for Wales
6. Favourite Welsh film?
I really enjoyed 'Noson y Heliwr' (although it really freaked me out) we watched it in welsh lessons in year 9
7. Favourite Welsh programme?
Pobl y Cwm
8. Can you speak Welsh? If so, do you speak it regularly?
Yes I can. Yes, I do. I don't write my blog in Welsh because I know that the majority, if not all of my readership can't understand or speak Welsh. 


The reason I added on the Welsh questions, is because I hold real pride over being Welsh, and I really feel it's important to present this on my blog so that you're all aware of it's importance to me. 

Thanks for reading!
Have a fab day!
See you Friday with a new Fit4Friday! 

Take care,
Eve xx

MY LINKS :)
instagram- @haiaeve
email- haiaeveconnect@gmail.com 

The British TAG was created by 'beautycrush' on YouTube. I added all the Welsh questions myself. 
The photo used was sourced from google images 'british welsh flag' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments