STYLE SUNDAY - BACK TO SCHOOL BAG!

August 24, 2014

Hey everyone!

It's my first STYLE SUNDAY today. Normally, I'd hope to be showing you clothes and OOTDs etc, but because (sadly) it's that time of the year (back to school) I've decided to show you my new school bag!

I bought the bag off Amazon : see here and almost cancelled it as it's delivery time would be too late. 
Luckily, they agreed to send it out sooner which was great and it even arrived before the expected date! Bonus! 

I really like the uniqueness of the bag. 
I wanted a bag that gave off a positive vibe, was unique, would be easy to carry around, whilst also giving me enough space for all my books. I think this bag ticks all of those boxes.


The cat helping me take photos!
 The bag came to £24.99 which is reasonable for what seems to be good quality.

I really look forward to taking this bag back to school with me, and will let you all know how it works out!

Something I just had to share with you was the plastic packaging the bag came in, more specifically the writing on that bag. 
Now, I'm well aware that the bag is a Japanese design, but the English on the bag is appalling (but quite funny too!)
Here's a close up:



Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely week!

Take care,
Eve xx

instagram - @haiaeve
email - haiaeveconnect@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments